Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Ball Animation

Ball Animation 

In class, we learned how to make a ball bounce. It was pretty hard at first, but I did figure it out. 

The process 

      As I said before, it was hard at first. I had a hard time saving the backgrounds. I had a to start over a lot, but now I know what to do. It was really fun to learn how to animate the ball. At times I didn't put  a lot of notes so i was kind of confused when working. I think the hardest part about this starting over all the time and understanding what was happening. I really appreciate that Lizzy helped me when I need it (and it was a lot). 

What I learned 

       I learned how to make a ball bounce. Over all, everything I learned was new. It was a lot of work to start over almost everyday. I learned that if the balls are too far away from each other, the animation will look really choppy. I also learned that you shouldn't squish the ball too much.

What I'd do differently 

       I'd make the balls closer together. Like I said, it looks really choppy. I'd also make sure it saves correctly each time. Other than that, I wouldn't really change anything. 





1 comment:

  1. The post is absolutely fantastic! Lots of great information and inspiration both of which we all need! Also like to admire the time and effort you put into your blog. For more info visit
    ecommerce website development company | ECommerce Web Design Company in Bangalore|

    ReplyDelete