Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Ball Animation 2

Ball Animation 2 

What I learned

       I learned how to use arcs. I learned how important it is to have them and how it impacts the animation over all. I learned that when something bounces, it doesn't bounce in a straight line. We learned how to make the faces different and how that also impacts on the animation. I learned how to make things fade in. When it fades in, it has to pause for a few seconds. 

The Process 

        It is different from the first animation. In the first animation, it only goes just up and down and needs less frames. In this animation, we needed many of the same frames and it takes a lot more time. We also needed more than one ball, the faces are to help make the ball look like its getting squashed. The ball is also going in a different direction.


No comments:

Post a Comment